Subject Areas on Research
- Chikungunya and dengue fever among hospitalized febrile patients in northern Tanzania.
- Chikungunya as a cause of acute febrile illness in southern Sri Lanka.
- Chikungunya virus nsP3 & nsP4 interacts with HSP-90 to promote virus replication: HSP-90 inhibitors reduce CHIKV infection and inflammation in vivo.
- Chimeric alphavirus vaccine candidates for chikungunya.
- Dendritic cell immunoreceptor regulates Chikungunya virus pathogenesis in mice.
- Distribution of Aedes mosquitoes in the Kilimanjaro Region of northern Tanzania.
- Sphingosine kinase 2 is a chikungunya virus host factor co-localized with the viral replication complex.
- Zika and Chikungunya Virus and Risk for Venous Thromboembolism.