Subject Areas on Research
- A brief assessment of learning for orphaned and abandoned children in low and middle income countries.
- A comparison of the wellbeing of orphans and abandoned children ages 6-12 in institutional and community-based care settings in 5 less wealthy nations.
- Adverse childhood experiences, psychosocial well-being and cognitive development among orphans and abandoned children in five low income countries.
- Contextual predictors of mental health service use among children open to child welfare.
- More than the loss of a parent: potentially traumatic events among orphaned and abandoned children.
Keywords of People