Subject Areas on Research
- Children's perceptions of responsibility: attitudes while working with peers with disabilities.
- Enhancement and the ethics of development.
- Measuring perceived mental workload in children.
- Personality trait development from age 12 to age 18: longitudinal, cross-sectional, and cross-cultural analyses.
- Psychosocial adjustment among intellectually gifted adolescents: the role of cognitive-developmental and experiential factors.
- When Lightning Strikes Twice: Profoundly Gifted, Profoundly Accomplished.