Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic control of cuticle formation during embryonic development of Drosophila melanogaster.
- Long-Chain Polyprenols Promote Spore Wall Formation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Novel gene functions required for melanization of the human pathogen Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Regulation of expression, activity and localization of fungal chitin synthases.
- The chitin synthase genes chsA and chsC are not required for cell wall stress responses in the human pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus.
- The yeast clathrin adaptor protein complex 1 is required for the efficient retention of a subset of late Golgi membrane proteins.
- The yeasts Rho1p and Pkc1p regulate the transport of chitin synthase III (Chs3p) from internal stores to the plasma membrane.
- Transcriptional regulation of chitin synthases by calcineurin controls paradoxical growth of Aspergillus fumigatus in response to caspofungin.
Keywords of People