Subject Areas on Research
- Afforestation alters the composition of functional genes in soil and biogeochemical processes in South American grasslands.
- Changes in the cell surface of the dimorphic forms of Candida albicans by treatment with hydrolytic enzymes.
- Conservation of the chitin utilization pathway in the Vibrionaceae.
- Localization of a baculovirus-induced chitinase in the insect cell endoplasmic reticulum.
- Parallel pathways of gene regulation: homologous regulators SWI5 and ACE2 differentially control transcription of HO and chitinase.
- Rapid evolution in plant chitinases: molecular targets of selection in plant-pathogen coevolution.
- Sok2 regulates yeast pseudohyphal differentiation via a transcription factor cascade that regulates cell-cell adhesion.