Subject Areas on Research
- A link between chronic asthma and chronic infection.
- Acquisition of nutrients by Chlamydiae: unique challenges of living in an intracellular compartment.
- An autonomously self-assembling dendritic DNA nanostructure for target DNA detection.
- Chlamydia effector proteins and new insights into chlamydial cellular microbiology.
- Chlamydia pecorum Infection in Free-ranging Koalas ( Phascolarctos cinereus ) on French Island, Victoria, Australia.
- Efficient random subcloning of DNA sheared in a recirculating point-sink flow system.
- Emancipating Chlamydia: Advances in the Genetic Manipulation of a Recalcitrant Intracellular Pathogen.
- Identification of unusual Chlamydia pecorum genotypes in Victorian koalas (Phascolarctos cinereus) and clinical variables associated with infection.
- Molecular Genetic Analysis of Chlamydia Species.
- New insights into Chlamydia intracellular survival mechanisms.
- Reiter's keratitis.
- Screening for chlamydia: are you doing it?
- Search for microRNAs expressed by intracellular bacterial pathogens in infected mammalian cells.
- The prevalence and clinical significance of Chlamydia infection in island and mainland populations of Victorian koalas (Phascolarctos cinereus).
- Thinking outside the box: new strategies for antichlamydial control.
- cPLA2 regulates the expression of type I interferons and intracellular immunity to Chlamydia trachomatis.
Keywords of People