Subject Areas on Research
- Changes in blood lead levels associated with use of chloramines in water treatment systems.
- Enhanced formation of disinfection byproducts in shale gas wastewater-impacted drinking water supplies.
- Is there a need for state health department sanitary codes for public hydrotherapy and swimming pools?
- Metabolic behavior of C3 in normal, C4-deficient (C4D) and cortisone-treated guinea pigs.
- Oxidative dissociation of human alpha 2-macroglobulin tetramers into dysfunctional dimers.