Subject Areas on Research
- 3-Halo-5,7-dimethylpyrazolo [1,5-a]pyrimidines, a nonbenzodiazepinoid class of antianxiety agents devoid of potentiation of central nervous system depressant effects of ethanol or barbiturates.
- Attenuation of the effect of punishment by thyrotropin-releasing hormone: comparisons with chlordiazepoxide.
- Attenuation of the effects of punishment by ethanol: comparisons with chlordiazepoxide.
- Buspirone, chlordiazepoxide and diazepam effects in a zebrafish model of anxiety.
- Effects of ethanol, MK-801, and chlordiazepoxide on locomotor activity in different rat lines: dissociation of locomotor stimulation from ethanol preference.
- Medial septal benzodiazepine receptors modulate hippocampal evoked responses and long-term potentiation.