Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of human plasminogen by urokinase. Partial characterization of a pre-activation peptide.
- Age-related differences in neurosteroid potentiation of muscimol-stimulated 36Cl(-) flux following chronic ethanol treatment.
- Characterization of GABAA receptor-mediated 36chloride uptake in rat brain synaptoneurosomes.
- Comparative study on the pretreatment of algae-laden water by UV/persulfate, UV/chlorine, and UV/H2 O2 : Variation of characteristics and alleviation of ultrafiltration membrane fouling.
- Identification of flame retardants in polyurethane foam collected from baby products.
- Improved chlorine tolerance of a polyvinyl pyrrolidone-polysulfone membrane enabled by carboxylated carbon nanotubes.
- Injury induces direct lineage segregation of functionally distinct airway basal stem/progenitor cell subpopulations.
- Leishmania donovani amastigotes mobilize organic and inorganic osmolytes during regulatory volume decrease.
- Loss of basal cells precedes bronchiolitis obliterans-like pathological changes in a murine model of chlorine gas inhalation.
- Measurement of chloride movement in neuronal preparations.
- Myocardial magnetic resonance imaging contrast agent concentrations after reversible and irreversible ischemic injury.
- Reaction products of aquatic humic substances with chlorine.
- Real-time quantitative elemental analysis and mapping: microchemical imaging in cell physiology.
- Similarities between inorganic sulfide and the strong Hg(II)-complexing ligands in municipal wastewater effluent.
- Synthesis of ring- and side-chain-substituted m-iodobenzylguanidine analogues.
- TRPV4 inhibition counteracts edema and inflammation and improves pulmonary function and oxygen saturation in chemically induced acute lung injury.
- The healthy men study: an evaluation of exposure to disinfection by-products in tap water and sperm quality.
- Toxic effects of chlorine gas and potential treatments: a literature review.
Keywords of People
- Gunn, Michael Dee, Professor of Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology
- Hogan, Brigid L. M., Research Professor of Cell Biology, Cell Biology
- Hsu-Kim, Heileen, Professor in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Jordt, Sven Eric, Associate Professor in Anesthesiology, Pharmacology & Cancer Biology