Subject Areas on Research
- A spectrophotometric glutathione S-transferase assay displaying alpha-class selectivity utilizing 1-p-chlorophenyl-4,4-dimethyl-5-diethylamino-1-penten-3- one hydrobromide.
- BMS-229724 is a tight-binding inhibitor of cytosolic phospholipase A2 that acts at the lipid/water interface and possesses anti-inflammatory activity in skin inflammation models.
- Induction of cytochrome P-450 isozymes by hexachlorobenzene in rats and aromatic hydrocarbon (Ah)-responsive mice.
- Structure-activity relationships of chlorinated benzenes as inducers of hepatic cytochrome P-450 isozymes in the rat.
- Variable temperature infrared spectroscopy of cytosine-guanine base pairs: tautomerism versus polarization.