Subject Areas on Research
- Cholangiocarcinoma and sclerosing cholangitis: clinical characteristics and effect on survival after liver transplantation.
- Cholangiocarcinoma. Role of percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography in determination of resectability.
- Diagnostic criteria for degenerative, inflammatory, proliferative nonneoplastic and neoplastic liver lesions in medaka (Oryzias latipes): consensus of a National Toxicology Program Pathology Working Group.
- Malignant biliary obstruction: efficacy of thin-section dynamic CT in determining resectability.
- Radical pancreatoduodenectomy for cancer of the papilla of Vater.