Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of operation, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography, and percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography in biliary complications after hepatic transplantation.
- Choledochoduodenostomy: influence of risk factors in post-operative morbidity.
- Laparoscopic biliary and enteric bypass.
- Long term results of choledochoduodenostomy in the treatment of choledocholithiasis.
- Percutaneous transhepatic creation of a choledochojejunostomy between an excluded aberrant bile duct and a Roux-en-Y limb.
- Preoperative risk factors for common bile duct stones: defining the patient at high risk in the laparoscopic cholecystectomy era.