Subject Areas on Research
- Hedgehog signaling regulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition during biliary fibrosis in rodents and humans.
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy: A Review of Diagnosis and Management.
- Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Plus Ribavirin for Treatment of HCV Infection in Patients With Advanced Liver Disease.
- Liver disease in pregnancy.
- Pilot study of the use of naltrexone to treat the severe pruritus of cholestatic liver disease.
- Prenatal sensitization of a postnatal trigger for metabolic disease.
- Protective response of the Ah receptor to ANIT-induced biliary epithelial cell toxicity in see-through medaka.
- Pseudo-Mirizzi syndrome in acute cholecystitis.
- Severe cholestasis related to intraconazole for the treatment of onychomycosis.
- The hedgehog pathway regulates remodelling responses to biliary obstruction in rats.
- [Severe cholestatic hepatitis due to Q fever: report of a case].
Keywords of People