Subject Areas on Research
- Cholestatic hepatitis from erythromycin ethylsuccinate. Report of two cases.
- Hedgehog signaling regulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition during biliary fibrosis in rodents and humans.
- Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy: A Review of Diagnosis and Management.
- Intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy with marked elevation of transaminases in a black American.
- Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir Plus Ribavirin for Treatment of HCV Infection in Patients With Advanced Liver Disease.
- Liver disease in pregnancy.
- Pilot study of the use of naltrexone to treat the severe pruritus of cholestatic liver disease.
- Prenatal sensitization of a postnatal trigger for metabolic disease.
- Protective response of the Ah receptor to ANIT-induced biliary epithelial cell toxicity in see-through medaka.
- Pseudo-Mirizzi syndrome in acute cholecystitis.
- Serum angiotensin converting enzyme activity in evaluation of patients with liver disease.
- Severe cholestasis related to intraconazole for the treatment of onychomycosis.
- The hedgehog pathway regulates remodelling responses to biliary obstruction in rats.
- [Severe cholestatic hepatitis due to Q fever: report of a case].
- [Severe intrahepatic cholestasis in a 66-year old male patient with medically treated atrial fibrillation].
Keywords of People