Subject Areas on Research
- AMH induces mesonephric cell migration in XX gonads.
- Calcium ions positively modulate follicle-stimulating hormone- and exogenous cyclic 3',5'-adenosine monophosphate-driven transcription of the P450(scc) gene in porcine granulosa cells.
- Decreased intracellular potassium levels underlie increased progesterone synthesis during ovarian follicular atresia.
- Fasting-induced hepatic production of DHEA is regulated by PGC-1alpha, ERRalpha, and HNF4alpha.
- Identifying susceptibility genes for prostate cancer--a family-based association study of polymorphisms in CYP17, CYP19, CYP11A1, and LH-beta.
- Protein phosphorylation and intermolecular electron transfer: a joint experimental and computational study of a hormone biosynthesis pathway.
Keywords of People