Subject Areas on Research
- A carrageenan hydrogel stabilized colloidal gold multi-enzyme biosensor electrode utilizing immobilized horseradish peroxidase and cholesterol oxidase/cholesterol esterase to detect cholesterol in serum and whole blood.
- Failure of adrenal corticosterone production in POMC-deficient mice results from lack of integrated effects of POMC peptides on multiple factors.
- Inactivation of the Glucose-Dependent Insulinotropic Polypeptide Receptor Improves Outcomes following Experimental Myocardial Infarction.
- The glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonist Exendin 4 has a protective role in ischemic injury of lean and steatotic liver by inhibiting cell death and stimulating lipolysis.
- Wolman Disease: A Mimic of Infant Leukemia.