Subject Areas on Research
- Assembly of translocation-competent proteoliposomes from detergent-solubilized rough microsomes.
- Efficiency of various bile salt preparations for stimulation of Clostridium difficile spore germination.
- Intravesical rAd-IFNα/Syn3 for Patients With High-Grade, Bacillus Calmette-Guerin-Refractory or Relapsed Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer: A Phase II Randomized Study.
- Persulfated molecular umbrellas as anti-HIV and anti-HSV agents.
- Preparation and characterization of unilamellar vesicles from cholate-phospholipid micelle treated with cholestyramine.
- Reconstitution of protein translocation from detergent-solubilized Escherichia coli inverted vesicles: PrlA protein-deficient vesicles efficiently translocate precursor proteins.
- Solubilization and characterization of D2-dopamine receptors in an estrone-induced, prolactin-secreting rat pituitary adenoma.
- Synaptic vesicle membrane proteins interact to form a multimeric complex.