Subject Areas on Research
- A role for a lithium-inhibited Golgi nucleotidase in skeletal development and sulfation.
- CS-4,6 is differentially upregulated in glial scar and is a potent inhibitor of neurite extension.
- Effect of hyaluronic acid/chondroitin sulfate on healing of full-thickness tendon lacerations in rabbits.
- Proteoglycans contain a 4.6-A repeat in corneas with macular dystrophy: II. Histochemical evidence.
- The TSG-6 and I alpha I interaction promotes a transesterification cleaving the protein-glycosaminoglycan-protein (PGP) cross-link.