Subject Areas on Research
- A clinicopathologic study of a cartilaginous hamartoma of the orbit: a rare cause of proptosis.
- Association between previous meniscal surgery and the incidence of chondral lesions at revision anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Intracellular cholesterol biosynthesis in enchondroma and chondrosarcoma.
- Musculoskeletal case of the day. Periosteal (juxtacortical) chondroma.
- NOV (CCN3) regulation in the growth plate and CCN family member expression in cartilage neoplasia.
- Parathyroid hormone-related protein regulates glioma-associated oncogene transcriptional activation: lessons learned from bone development and cartilage neoplasia.
- Tumoral calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate deposition disease mimicking a cervical spine neoplasm: case report.