Subject Areas on Research
- "Adjustable" artificial chordal replacement for repair of mitral valve prolapse.
- Comparison of open mitral commissurotomy with mitral valve replacement with or without chordal preservation in patients with mitral stenosis.
- Congenital mitral insufficiency secondary to anomalous mitral arcade in an adult.
- Etiology and differential diagnosis of acute mitral regurgitation.
- Minimally invasive edge-to-edge mitral repair with or without artificial chordae.
- Several new considerations in mitral valve repair.