Subject Areas on Research
- Comparative genomic hybridization studies in hydatidiform moles and choriocarcinoma: amplification of 7q21-q31 and loss of 8p12-p21 in choriocarcinoma.
- Cytokine expression by models of human trophoblast as assessed by a semiquantitative reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction technique.
- Development and characterization of a monoclonal antibody to human embryonal carcinoma.
- Disruption of thyroid hormone sulfotransferase activity by brominated flame retardant chemicals in the human choriocarcinoma placenta cell line, BeWo.
- Expression and production of interleukin-10 by human trophoblast: relationship to pregnancy immunotolerance.
- High-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia with brain metastases: individualized multidisciplinary therapy in the management of four patients.
- Identification of negative and positive regulatory elements in the human renin gene.
- Negative control elements and cAMP responsive sequences in the tissue-specific expression of mouse renin genes.
- Pathology of gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Phase III trial of weekly methotrexate or pulsed dactinomycin for low-risk gestational trophoblastic neoplasia: a gynecologic oncology group study.
- Surgical validation of angiographic studies of renal lesions.
- Testicular carcinoma.
- Unnecessary mastectomy for gynecomastia in testicular cancer patient.
Keywords of People