Subject Areas on Research
- Bacteria Localization and Chorion Thinning among Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes
- Bacterial colonization of amniotic fluid from intact fetal membranes.
- Bacterial colonization of amniotic fluid in the presence of ruptured membranes.
- Chorioallantoic membrane grafting of the embryonic murine kidney. An improved in vitro technique for studying kidney morphogenesis.
- Dietary glycine inhibits angiogenesis during wound healing and tumor growth.
- Elevated protease activities in human amnion and chorion correlate with preterm premature rupture of membranes.
- Low resistance Doppler waveforms with retained products of conception: potential for diagnostic confusion with gestational trophoblastic disease.
- Pericyte-like location of GFP-tagged melanoma cells: ex vivo and in vivo studies of extravascular migratory metastasis.
- Progesterone protects fetal chorion and maternal decidua cells from calcium-induced death.
- Progesterone receptor membrane component 1 (PGRMC1) expression in fetal membranes among women with preterm premature rupture of the membranes (PPROM).
- Progesterone receptor membrane component 1 as the mediator of the inhibitory effect of progestins on cytokine-induced matrix metalloproteinase 9 activity in vitro.
- Reducing the dose of smallpox vaccine reduces vaccine-associated morbidity without reducing vaccination success rates or immune responses.
- Roles of Progesterone Receptor Membrane Component 1 in Oxidative Stress-Induced Aging in Chorion Cells.
- The Effect of Progestins on Tumor Necrosis Factor α-Induced Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 Activity and Gene Expression in Human Primary Amnion and Chorion Cells In Vitro.
- The chorion layer of fetal membranes is prematurely destroyed in women with preterm premature rupture of the membranes.
- Visualization of replication initiation and elongation in Drosophila.
Keywords of People