Subject Areas on Research
- An intracellular opiate receptor.
- Differential effects of triphenylphosphite and diisopropyl phosphorofluoridate on catecholamine secretion from bovine adrenomedullary chromaffin cells.
- Electrical activity in the chemoreceptors of the blowfly. I. Responses to chemical and mechanical stimulation.
- Electrical activity in the chemoreceptors of the blowfly. II. Responses to electrical stimulation.
- Induction of neuronal morphology in adrenal chromaffin cells cocultured with denervated Schwann cells.
- Nutritional influences on adrenal chromaffin cell development: comparison with central neurons.
- Regulation of adrenal chromaffin cell development by the central monoaminergic system: differential control of norepinephrine and epinephrine levels and secretory responses.
- Requirement for metalloendoprotease in exocytosis: evidence in mast cells and adrenal chromaffin cells.
- Synthesis of alpha 2-macroglobulin by bovine adrenal cortical cell cultures.
- The chromaffin granule as a model for membrane fusion: implications for exocytosis.
- Triphenyl phosphite-induced ultrastructural changes in bovine adrenomedullary chromaffin cells.
Keywords of People