Subject Areas on Research
- A novel N-aryl tyrosine activator of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma reverses the diabetic phenotype of the Zucker diabetic fatty rat.
- Atypical antidopaminergic properties of CI-686: a potential antipsychotic agent.
- Decreased synthesis of matrix metalloproteinase-7 and adhesion to the extracellular matrix proteins of human colon cancer cells treated with troglitazone.
- Effects of troglitazone on HepG2 viability and mitochondrial function.
- First evidence that γ-tocotrienol inhibits the growth of human gastric cancer and chemosensitizes it to capecitabine in a xenograft mouse model through the modulation of NF-κB pathway.
- Mechanism of silver nanoparticle toxicity is dependent on dissolved silver and surface coating in Caenorhabditis elegans.
- Metalloporphyrins are potent inhibitors of lipid peroxidation.
- Motor deficits are triggered by reperfusion-reoxygenation injury as diagnosed by MRI and by a mechanism involving oxidants.
- Optical imaging reveals elevated intracellular chloride in hippocampal pyramidal neurons after oxidative stress.
- Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma negatively regulates IFN-beta production in Toll-like receptor (TLR) 3- and TLR4-stimulated macrophages by preventing interferon regulatory factor 3 binding to the IFN-beta promoter.
- Pharmacological manipulation of the RAR/RXR signaling pathway maintains the repopulating capacity of hematopoietic stem cells in culture.
- The use of insulin secretagogues in the treatment of type 2 diabetes.
- Treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Troglitazone stimulates beta-arrestin-dependent cardiomyocyte contractility via the angiotensin II type 1A receptor.
- Troglitazone-associated hepatotoxicity treated successfully with steroids.
- Variability of action potential duration in pharmacologically induced long QT syndrome type 1.
Keywords of People