Subject Areas on Research
- A novel bioresorbable polymer paclitaxel-eluting stent for the treatment of single and multivessel coronary disease: primary results of the COSTAR (Cobalt Chromium Stent With Antiproliferative for Restenosis) II study.
- Debris from cobalt-chrome cable may cause acetabular loosening.
- Evaluation of monoenergetic imaging to reduce metallic instrumentation artifacts in computed tomography of the cervical spine.
- Evaluation of the Medtronic (Driver) cobalt-chromium alloy coronary stent system.
- Intravascular ultrasound insights from the Cobalt Chromium Stent With Antiproliferative for Restenosis II (COSTAR II) trial comparing CoStar and Taxus paclitaxel-eluting stents.
- Metal-on-metal hip resurfacing compares favorably with THA at 2 years followup.
- Osteolysis around uncemented acetabular components of cobalt-chrome surface replacement hip arthroplasty.
- Outcomes of metallic stents for malignant ureteral obstruction.
- Prospective multicenter assessment of risk factors for rod fracture following surgery for adult spinal deformity.
- The Cobalt chromium STent with Antiproliferative for Restenosis II (COSTAR II) trial study design: advancing the active-control evaluation of second-generation drug-eluting stents.
- Total hip resurfacing in patients who are sixty years of age or older.
- Use of an alumina-on-alumina bearing system in total hip arthroplasty for osteonecrosis of the hip.
Keywords of People