Subject Areas on Research
- Brucellosis. Indications for splenectomy.
- Experimental transfusion reactions in monkeys: haemolytic, coagulant and renal effects of transfused isoimmune IgG and IgM.
- Glucagon like peptide-1 accelerates colonic transit via central CRF and peripheral vagal pathways in conscious rats.
- Inflammation and viral infection: chemotactic activity resulting from the interaction of antiviral antibody and complement with cells infected with herpes simplex virus.
- Measurement of the third component of complement bound to red blood cells in patients with the cold agglutinin syndrome.
- Shortened platelet lifespan in patients with hydrocephalus and ventriculojugular shunts: results of preliminary attempts at correction.
- Tumor blood flow: I. Blood flow in transplantable tumors during growth.
- Type II congenital dyserythropoietic anemia.