Subject Areas on Research
- A New Panel-Estimated GFR, Including β2-Microglobulin and β-Trace Protein and Not Including Race, Developed in a Diverse Population.
- A combined approach for purging multidrug-resistant leukemic cell lines in bone marrow using a monoclonal antibody and chemotherapy.
- Clearance from the anterior chamber of RBCs from human diabetics.
- Dendritic cells improve the generation of Epstein-Barr virus-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes for the treatment of posttransplantation lymphoma.
- Detection of platelet isoantibodies by (3H)serotonin platelet release and its clinical application to the problem of platelet matching.
- Immunologic control of a retrovirus-associated murine adenocarcinoma. VII. Tumor cell destruction by macrophages and IgG2A.
- In vitro and in vivo activity of murine lymphokine-activated killer cells after cryopreservation.
- In vivo lysis of L5178Y cells in the establishment of the tumor-dormant state in DBA/2 mice.
- Longitudinal and transverse uniformity in clinical whole body counting by an improved technique.
- Magnitude of abdominal incision affects the duration of postoperative ileus in rats.
- Population dynamics of ingested Clostridium difficile in the gastrointestinal tract of the Syrian hamster.
- Reexamination of the chromium-51-labeled posttransfusion red blood cell recovery method.
- The human antiporcine cellular repertoire. In vitro studies of acquired and innate cellular responsiveness.
- Transcriptional inhibition by carcinogenic chromate: relationship to DNA damage.
- Use of sodium chromate Cr51 in diagnosing childhood idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis.