Subject Areas on Research
- A colorimetric assay for releasable plasminogen activator.
- Comparative effectiveness of i-SCAN™ and high-definition white light characterizing small colonic polyps.
- Effects of pre-analytical variables on the anti-activated factor X chromogenic assay when monitoring unfractionated heparin and low molecular weight heparin anticoagulation.
- Improved visualization of neurons labeled with horseradish peroxidase: silver-intensification of the pyrocatechol/p-phenylenediamine reaction product.
- Microassay for the photometric quantitation of cell-associated plasminogen activator using a chromogenic tripeptide substrate.
- Optical measurements of transmembrane potential changes during electric field stimulation of ventricular cells.
- Use of a multiple-enzyme/multiple-reagent assay system to quantify activity levels in samples containing mixtures of matrix metalloproteinases.