Subject Areas on Research
- 46,XY/46,XY,21q- mosaicism in an infant with neutropenia and properdin deficiency.
- Amplified C lambda and c-abl genes are on the same marker chromosome in K562 leukemia cells.
- Cytogenetic studies and their clinical correlates in adults with acute leukemia.
- In situ hybridization and translocation breakpoint mapping. I. Nonidentical 22q11 breakpoints for the t(9;22) of CML and the t(8;22) of Burkitt lymphoma.
- The human genes for S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase and adenosine deaminase are syntenic on chromosome 20.
- Treatment of chronic granulocytic leukaemia in chronic phase by allogeneic marrow transplantation.