Subject Areas on Research
- 9p- in a girl with acute lymphocytic leukemia and sickle cell disease.
- Chromosomal assignments of the genes coding for human types II, III, and IV collagen: a dispersed gene family.
- Chromosome mapping of human cell surface molecules: monoclonal anti-human lymphocyte antibodies 4F2, A3D8, and A1G3 define antigens controlled by different regions of chromosome 11.
- Cytogenetic studies and their clinical correlates in adults with acute leukemia.
- In situ hybridization and translocation breakpoint mapping. I. Nonidentical 22q11 breakpoints for the t(9;22) of CML and the t(8;22) of Burkitt lymphoma.
- Proliferation indices correlate with diagnosis and metastasis in diagnostically challenging melanocytic tumors.