Subject Areas on Research
- An efficient multiple-exposure analysis of the toxicity of crisnatol, a DNA intercalator in phase II clinical trials.
- Evaluation of arylmethylaminopropanediols by a novel in vitro pharmacodynamic assay: correlation with antitumor activity in vivo.
- Expression of functional estrogen receptor beta in locus coeruleus-derived Cath.a cells.
- In vitro pharmacodynamic assay for cancer drug development: application to crisnatol, a new DNA intercalator.
- New anticancer agents.
- Tumor multiplicity, DNA adducts and K-ras mutation pattern of 5-methylchrysene in strain A/J mouse lung.
Keywords of People