Subject Areas on Research
- Adrenergic effects on plasma lipoprotein metabolism. Speculation on mechanisms of action.
- Changes in lipid values and lipoprotein patterns of serum samples contaminated with bacteria.
- Chylomicron formation and secretion is required for lipid-stimulated release of incretins GLP-1 and GIP.
- Effect of apoproteins on hepatic uptake of triglyceride emulsions in the rat.
- Effect of chloroquine on intestinal lipid metabolism.
- Effects of estrogen/progestin agents on plasma retinoids and chylomicron remnant metabolism.
- Inhibition of gastric emptying in response to intestinal lipid is dependent on chylomicron formation.
- The retina in type 5 hyperlipoproteinemia.