Subject Areas on Research
- "Early" thoracic duct ligation for chylothorax after esophagectomy means "now".
- Chylothorax after congenital diaphragmatic hernia repair.
- Chylothorax: a rare complication of metastatic prostatic carcinoma.
- Safety of octreotide in hospitalized infants.
- Successful management of late-onset primary lymphatic hypoplasia.
- Thoracic duct ligation for persistent chylothorax after pediatric cardiothoracic surgery.
- Tracheostomy After Operations for Congenital Heart Disease: An Analysis of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Congenital Heart Surgery Database.