Subject Areas on Research
- Biplane cineangiographic determinations of left ventricular function: pressure-volume relationships.
- Comparison of slow oscillating versus fast balloon inflation strategies for coronary angioplasty.
- Development of a Non-invasive Device for Swallow Screening in Patients at Risk of Oropharyngeal Dysphagia: Results from a Prospective Exploratory Study.
- Endotracheal artificial larynx.
- Error propagation in quantitative biplane cineroentgenography.
- High-resolution imaging of murine myocardial infarction with delayed-enhancement cine micro-CT.
- Reducing hospital morbidity and mortality following esophagectomy.
- Two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Unsuspected pulmonary embolism: prospective detection on routine helical CT scans.
Keywords of People