Subject Areas on Research
- An experimental model of ureteral colic.
- Biplane cineangiographic determinations of left ventricular function: pressure-volume relationships.
- Comparison of slow oscillating versus fast balloon inflation strategies for coronary angioplasty.
- Endotracheal artificial larynx.
- Error propagation in quantitative biplane cineroentgenography.
- High-resolution imaging of murine myocardial infarction with delayed-enhancement cine micro-CT.
- Instantaneous pressure-flow-length relationships in the intact human heart.
- Jaw movements and patterns of mandibular bone strain during mastication in the monkey Macaca fascicularis.
- Loading patterns and jaw movements during mastication in Macaca fascicularis: a bone-strain, electromyographic, and cineradiographic analysis.
- Reducing hospital morbidity and mortality following esophagectomy.
- The effect of nicotine upon ureteral peristalsis.
- Two-dimensional echocardiography.
- Unsuspected pulmonary embolism: prospective detection on routine helical CT scans.
- Ureteral function in renal transplantation.
Keywords of People