Subject Areas on Research
- CT angiography of the circle of Willis: is spiral technology always necessary?
- CT angiography with spiral CT and maximum intensity projection.
- Effect of Fetal Posterior Circulation on Efficacy of Flow Diversion for Treatment of Posterior Communicating Artery Aneurysms: A Multi-Institutional Study.
- Inferolateral thalamic ischemia secondary to PCA P2 perforator occlusion mimics MCA stroke syndrome.
- Ischemic stroke because of intracranial fibromuscular dysplasia.
- Mice overexpressing extracellular superoxide dismutase have increased resistance to focal cerebral ischemia.
- Pictorial review: magnetic resonance angiography of arterial variants at the Circle of Willis.
- Real-time 3-D contrast-enhanced transcranial ultrasound and aberration correction.
- TNF-α induces phenotypic modulation in cerebral vascular smooth muscle cells: implications for cerebral aneurysm pathology.
- Three-dimensional computed tomographic analysis of the relationship between the arcuate eminence and the superior semicircular canal.
- Treatment of a Fusiform Anterior Cerebral Artery Aneurysm by Remodeling the Circle of Willis with Flow Diversion: A Novel Technical Note.
- Vascular lesions involving the cranial base: combined surgical and interventional radiologic approach.
Keywords of People