Subject Areas on Research
- A novel method of teaching surgical techniques to residents--computerized enhanced visual learning (CEVL) with simulation to certify mastery of training: a model using newborn clamp circumcision.
- Adult template circumcision: a prospective, randomized, patient-blinded, comparative study evaluating the safety and efficacy of a novel circumcision device.
- Combination HIV prevention.
- Dermatopathology of the foreskin: an institutional experience of over 400 cases.
- Factors Associated With Early Deaths Following Neonatal Male Circumcision in the United States, 2001 to 2010.
- Letter from Rotta Re: Examining Penile Sensitivity in Neonatally Circumcised and Intact Men Using Quantitative Sensory Testing: J. A. Bossio, C. F. Pukall and S. S. Steele J Urol 2016;195:1848-1853.
- Neonatal male circumcision after delisting in Ontario. Survey of new parents.
- Newborn Circumcision Techniques and Medical Ethics.
- Perceptions of voluntary medical male circumcision among circumcising and non-circumcising communities in Malawi.
- Plastibell template circumcision: a new technique.
- Reply to 'Successful resuscitation of bupivacaine-induced cardiotoxicity in a neonate'.
- The child's interests and the case for the permissibility of male infant circumcision.
- The prepuce as a donor site for reconstruction of an extravasation injury to the foot in a newborn.
- Trends in revision circumcision at pediatric hospitals.
- Ultrasonography and pediatric caudals.
Keywords of People