Subject Areas on Research
- Apolipoprotein A-IV acts in the brain to inhibit gastric emptying in the rat.
- CSF distribution of morphine, methadone and sucrose after intrathecal injection.
- Depletion of brain amines reverses blood pressure response to footshock in rat.
- Differential Diagnoses and Their Implications of Dandy-Walker Malformation or Isolated Cisterna Magna, a Case Study: Baby V.
- Gastric mucosal damage induced by 2-deoxy-D-glucose involves medullary TRH in the rat.
- Intracisternal injection of TRH antibody blocks gastric emptying stimulated by 2-deoxy-D-glucose in rats.
- Intracisternal injection of apolipoprotein A-IV inhibits gastric secretion in pylorus-ligated conscious rats.
- Metabolism of amphetamine by rat brain tissue.