Subject Areas on Research
- Case Studies of Pre-and Mid-trial Prejudice in Criminal and Civil Litigation
- Choosing Who Will be Disabled: Genetic Intervention and the Morality of Inclusion
- Desegregation of hospitals and medical societies in North Carolina.
- Free speech and snake oil.
- Managing the epileptic patient.
- Patients' Civil Liberties: Improving Policies While Keeping the Patient at the Center.
- Prohibition of Persons With Mental Illness From Gun Ownership Under Tyler.
- Pushback: the current wave of anti-homosexuality laws and impacts on health.
- Reexpressing Parenthood
- Segregation, civil rights, and health disparities: the legacy of African American physicians and organized medicine, 1910-1968.
- Sex as contract: abortion and expanded choice.
- Simulating the Suicide Prevention Effects of Firearms Restrictions Based on Psychiatric Hospitalization and Treatment Records: Social Benefits and Unintended Adverse Consequences.
- The limits of proxy decisionmaking for incompetents.
- The right to privacy and the duty to protect.
- Two men, two losses, two eras.
Keywords of People
- Tyson, Timothy, Lecturing Fellow in the Center for Documentary Studies, Documentary Studies