Subject Areas on Research
- A micromere induction signal is activated by beta-catenin and acts through notch to initiate specification of secondary mesenchyme cells in the sea urchin embryo.
- Carbohydrate changes in pre- and peri-implantation mouse embryos as detected by a monoclonal antibody.
- Embryo implantation in in vitro fertilization and intracytoplasmic sperm injection: impact of cleavage status, morphology grade, and number of embryos transferred.
- Evidence for the presence of the platelet-activating factor receptor in the CFW mouse preimplantation two-cell-stage embryo.
- Evidence that myosin does not contribute to force production in chromosome movement.
- Evolutionary modification of cell lineage in the direct-developing sea urchin Heliocidaris erythrogramma.
- How compliant are in vitro fertilization member clinics in following embryo transfer guidelines? An analysis of 59,689 fresh first in vitro fertilization autologous cycles from 2011 to 2012.
- Late intracytoplasmic sperm injection in unexpected failed fertilization in vitro: diagnostic or therapeutic?
- The dorsoventral axis is specified prior to first cleavage in the direct developing sea urchin Heliocidaris erythrogramma.
- ePAD, an oocyte and early embryo-abundant peptidylarginine deiminase-like protein that localizes to egg cytoplasmic sheets.
Keywords of People