Subject Areas on Research
- Etomoxir-induced PPARalpha-modulated enzymes protect during acute renal failure.
- Influence of starvation and clofibrate administration on oxidative phosphorylation by rat liver mitochondria.
- Lipid requirements for leukocyte chemotaxis and phagocytosis: effects of inhibitors of phospholipid and cholesterol synthesis.
- Overexpression of leptin receptors in pancreatic islets of Zucker diabetic fatty rats restores GLUT-2, glucokinase, and glucose-stimulated insulin secretion.
- Role of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha in disease of pancreatic beta cells.
- Type III hyperlipoproteinemia and spontaneous atherosclerosis in mice resulting from gene replacement of mouse Apoe with human Apoe*2.