Subject Areas on Research
- A comparison of the effectiveness of lipid-lowering therapy between HIV- and non-HIV-infected subjects with hyperlipidaemia.
- Adsorption of clofibric acid and ketoprofen onto powdered activated carbon: effect of natural organic matter.
- Co-medications that modulate liver injury and repair influence clinical outcome of acetaminophen-associated liver injury.
- Human and rat peroxisome proliferator activated receptors (PPARs) demonstrate similar tissue distribution but different responsiveness to PPAR activators.
- Trypanosoma brucei gambiense: growth in vitro of bloodstream forms inhibited by dichlorodiammineplatinum (II) compounds and hypolipidemic drugs.