Subject Areas on Research
- Clorgyline and deprenyl attenuate striatal malonate and 3-nitropropionic acid lesions.
- Comparison of monoamine oxidase in golden hamster islets and insulinoma.
- Does dopamine contribute to striatal damage caused by impaired mitochondrial function?
- Effect of the monoamine oxidase inhibitors clorgyline and pargyline on the hyperphagia of obese mice.
- Gender differences in antidepressant and activating-drug effects on self-perceptions
- Monoamine oxidase A and B activities in liver of riboflavin-deficient rats.
- Monoamine oxidase and catechol-O-methyltransferase activity in hamster and rat insulinomas.
- Monoamine oxidase of rat skeletal muscle: substrate specificity and half-life.