Subject Areas on Research
- A continuing common-source outbreak of botulism in a family.
- An outbreak of foodborne botulism associated with food sold at a salvage store in Texas.
- Coproexamination for botulinal toxin and clostridium botulinum. A new procedure for laboratory diagnosis of botulism.
- Current trends in botulism in the United States.
- Epidemiologic, clinical and laboratory aspects of wound botulism.
- Type A botulism from commercially canned beef stew.
- Wound botulism acquired in the Amazonian rain forest of Ecuador.