Subject Areas on Research
- Beta-catenin mediates soft tissue contracture in clubfoot.
- Botulinum neurotoxin as a therapeutic modality in orthopaedic surgery: more than twenty years of experience.
- EIF4A3 deficient human iPSCs and mouse models demonstrate neural crest defects that underlie Richieri-Costa-Pereira syndrome.
- Fryns syndrome survivors and neurologic outcome.
- Pena-Shokeir type I syndrome: in utero sonographic appearance.
- Potential treatment for clubfeet based on growth factor blockade.
- The kidney and hypertension: lessons from mouse models.
- [Comparison of long-term results between muscle-strength balancing procedure and Mckay procedure in treating congenital clubfoot].