Subject Areas on Research
- A central role for beta-arrestins and clathrin-coated vesicle-mediated endocytosis in beta2-adrenergic receptor resensitization. Differential regulation of receptor resensitization in two distinct cell types.
- A requirement for ankyrin binding to clathrin during coated pit budding.
- ARF1 regulates Nef-induced CD4 degradation.
- Activity-dependent internalization of smoothened mediated by beta-arrestin 2 and GRK2.
- Biochemical and biophysical identification of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator chloride channels as components of endocytic clathrin-coated vesicles.
- Clathrin phosphorylation is required for actin recruitment at sites of bacterial adhesion and internalization.
- Clathrin-coated vesicle assembly polypeptides: physical properties and reconstitution studies with brain membranes.
- Electric field-induced redistribution and postfield relaxation of low density lipoprotein receptors on cultured human fibroblasts.
- Morphologic demonstration of clathrin-coated pits in frog and turkey erythrocytes.
- Phospholipid membrane composition affects EGF receptor and Notch signaling through effects on endocytosis during Drosophila development.
- Role of beta-arrestins in the intracellular trafficking of G-protein-coupled receptors.
- The interaction of beta-arrestin with the AP-2 adaptor is required for the clustering of beta 2-adrenergic receptor into clathrin-coated pits.
- Trafficking of apical proteins into clathrin-coated vesicles isolated from rat renal cortex.
Keywords of People