Subject Areas on Research
- Cobalamin inhibition of HIV-1 integrase and integration of HIV-1 DNA into cellular DNA.
- Comparison of a new cobinamide-based method to a standard laboratory method for measuring cyanide in human blood.
- Expression of recombinant human methylmalonyl-CoA mutase: in primary mut fibroblasts and Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Inhibition of nitric oxide synthase by cobalamins and cobinamides.
- Nitric oxide interactions with cobalamins: biochemical and functional consequences.
- Paradigm Shift for Radical S-Adenosyl-l-methionine Reactions: The Organometallic Intermediate Ω Is Central to Catalysis.
- Purification and properties of methylmalonyl coenzyme A mutase from human liver.
- The mechanism of action of ethanolamine ammonia-lyase, an adenosylcobalamin-dependent enzyme. Evidence that the hydrogen transfer mechanism involves a second intermediate hydrogen carrier in addition to the cofactor.