Subject Areas on Research
- Effect of complement consumption by cobra venom factor on the course of primary infection with simian immunodeficiency virus in rhesus monkeys.
- Expression of heme oxygenase-1 can determine cardiac xenograft survival.
- Inhaled asbestos activates a complement-dependent chemoattractant for macrophages.
- Mediators of pulmonary injury induced by inhalation of bacterial endotoxin.
- The acetylcholinesterase defect in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: evidence that the enzyme is absent from the cell membrane.
- The effect of cyclosporine, total lymphoid irradiation, and cobra venom factor on hyperacute rejection.
- The role of complement in the localization of pneumococci in the splanchnic reticuloendothelial system during experimental bacteremia.