Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of spatial variation of risks in small populations.
- Association between novel PLCE1 variants identified in published esophageal cancer genome-wide association studies and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- Carcinogenesis in urogenital sites.
- Cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma and human papillomavirus: is there an association?
- Effect of different types of smoking and synergism with hepatitis C virus on risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in American men and women: case-control study.
- Human papillomavirus seropositivity synergizes with MDM2 variants to increase the risk of oral squamous cell carcinoma.
- Increased susceptibility to in vitro transformation of cells carrying the Eker tumor susceptibility mutation.
- Mammary carcinogenesis in rats fed different amounts and types of fat.
- Potentiation of diethylstilbestrol-induced alterations in the female mouse reproductive tract by transforming growth factor-alpha transgene expression.
- Promotion by sodium barbital induces early development but does not increase the multiplicity of hereditary renal tumors in Eker rats.
- Sensitivity to benzo(a)pyrene diol-epoxide associated with risk of breast cancer in young women and modulation by glutathione S-transferase polymorphisms: a case-control study.
- Spatial Measures of Genetic Heterogeneity During Carcinogenesis.