Subject Areas on Research
- A 37-Year-Old Man With Pleuritic Chest Pain.
- Coccidioidomycosis Transmission Through Organ Transplantation: A Report of the OPTN Ad Hoc Disease Transmission Advisory Committee.
- Cost-effectiveness of a potential vaccine for Coccidioides immitis.
- Disseminated coccidioidomycosis detected by percutaneous liver biopsy in a liver transplant recipient.
- Evolution of the mating type locus: insights gained from the dimorphic primary fungal pathogens Histoplasma capsulatum, Coccidioides immitis, and Coccidioides posadasii.
- Fungal meningitis.
- Harnessing calcineurin-FK506-FKBP12 crystal structures from invasive fungal pathogens to develop antifungal agents.