Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment and management of donor pain following marrow harvest for allogeneic bone marrow transplantation.
- CYP2D6 drug-gene and drug-drug-gene interactions among patients prescribed pharmacogenetically actionable opioids.
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC) guidelines for codeine therapy in the context of cytochrome P450 2D6 (CYP2D6) genotype.
- Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium guidelines for cytochrome P450 2D6 genotype and codeine therapy: 2014 update.
- Despite warnings, some graduating otolaryngology residents planning to use codeine for posttonsillectomy pain control.
- Drugs of abuse screening in the West Midlands: a 6 year retrospective survey of results.
- Fundamentals of Clinical Pharmacology With Application for Pregnant Women.
- Response to "Further concerns regarding opioids after tonsillectomy in children".