Subject Areas on Research
- Class-level relationships in the phylum Cnidaria: evidence from mitochondrial genome structure.
- Class-level relationships in the phylum Cnidaria: molecular and morphological evidence.
- Eicosanoids in corals and crustaceans: primary metabolites that function as allelochemicals and pheromones.
- Giant deep-sea protist produces bilaterian-like traces.
- Immune-directed support of rich microbial communities in the gut has ancient roots.
- Incorporation of a horizontally transferred gene into an operon during cnidarian evolution.
- Relative Contributions of Various Cellular Mechanisms to Loss of Algae during Cnidarian Bleaching.
- Unraveling the mysteries of the medusa.